Lex Sportiva are proud to announce that we are an official partner of the ISDE 2020 Students Congress hosted at the Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economia at 10am on Thursday 9 July 2020 in Madrid, Spain.
The ISDE 2020 Students Congress is being created an run by the International Sports Law class of 2020 with guidance from Stefano Malvestio from Bichara e Motta Advogados. All the speakers and moderators are current students of the programme.
The congress will be composed of 5 different round tables, each with a moderator and three speakers. Each round table will last 25 minutes with 5 additional minutes for questions from the audience.
The official Instagram page of the congress @july2020slcongress will stream the event.
Moderator: Toni-Ann Smith (Jamaica) Masters in International Sports Law from ISDE, Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from The University of the West Indies, Jamaica. Called to the Jamaican Bar in 2016. Currently the managing partner at Sporting Ace Solutions, the Caribbean’s leading sports law firm.
- Ivan Mauricio Mateus Ortiz (Colombia, LLM International Sports Law ISDE );
- Rawad Kortbawy (Lebanon, Bachelor in Law, Llm international commercial law with corporate finance, Master in international sports law at ISDE)
- Marta Porras (Spain, LLM International Sports Law ISDE)
Moderator: Gabriel Eguinoa (Brazil, an attorney graduated from PUC Minas in 2019. Currently studying for LLM in International Sports Law at ISDE in Madrid. He had seven months of experience as a Legal Intern at Drummond & Neumayr Advocacia in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, working with entertainment law. Future intern at 14 Sports Law in Porto, Portugal)
- Andres Etienne Salinas (Mexico, LLM International Sports Law ISDE );
- David Rodíguez Ortega (Spain, Double Degree in Law and Political Science, LLM in International Sports Law, Promising sports lawyer)
- Nick Wayne Byrne (South Africa, LLM International Sports Law ISDE )
Moderator: Jorge Noguera Juan (Jorge Noguera Juan, 23 years old, born in Ibiza, Spain. I graduated in Business and Law in the University of Icade at Madrid. Currently working at the Legal department of Peña Deportiva de Santa Eulalia.)
- Raúl Serra Torres (Spain; Double degree in Law and Criminology, Master in International Sports Law, Working in You First Sports, Beachouse Ibiza in house lawyer, Former lawyer in HDH Abogados);
- Marco Ghiglioni (Netherlands, Bachelor of Laws from the University of Amsterdam, Master in International Sports Law, Former Intern at Studio Legale Grassani, Former, Intern at DRC Database, Legal Counsel at Creating Winners EU – football agents)
- Jose Diego Cuesta (Venezuela, LLM International Sports Law ISDE )
Moderator: Mónica Gálvez Alfonso (Spain, Bachelors in Law and Business Administration from Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE) in Madrid Spain.Masters in International Sports law from ISDE., Background in Criminal and Tax law in Madrid (Spain) and European Law in Brussels (Belgium).
- Mario Cadete Grimal (Spain, Masters in international Sports lawEx-pro footballer, National recruiter in SEG);
- José María Garzón (Spain, Law Degree at the university of Valencia; Master’s in international Sports law by ISDE, background in Labour law at the Valencia court, looking for his first experience in the sports industry.)
- Daniel Lou García (Panama, Bachelor in Law from Santa Maria La Antigua University, Masters in International Sports Law, Former advisor in the Panamanian Parlament,
- Youngest member in the Panamanian delegation in the United Nations)
Moderator: Rwego Ngarambe (Rwanda, LLM International Sports Law ISDE )
- Walkiria Ohlweiler (Brazil, LLM International Sports Law ISDE )
- Rishvik Pandra (Rishvik Pandra is an Indian Qualified Lawyer with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Law. He is currently pursuing his Master in International Sports Law at ISDE Madrid. He is also a Former Pro-athlete in India, and is currently engaged as the General Counsel at EssentiallySports.)
- Fidel Mugarura Otarife (25 year old from Uganda with a Law degree from Cardiff University and a Masters of Science degree in Marketing from the university of Lincoln. I’m looking to combine both interests of Law and Business into a successful career in Sport)
Remember to tune in tomorrow to the official Instagram page of the congress @july2020slcongress!